A global chemical company is looking for an experienced and hands on Human Resources Business Partner –
- Provide regional HR support to the business leaders
- Consult with business leaders on talent, leadership, business strategy, organisation development, rewards and culture
- Recommend appropriate courses of action in support of the company’s strategic direction
- Implement and manage Human resources programs
As an experienced HRBP you will work closely and develop relationships with business leaders across the region resolving local issues as well as implementing global HR strategies.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on as well as strategic is essential as well as a proven track record of establishing interpersonal relationships with all levels in a multicultural environment. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- At least 8 years of human resources experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience of handling restructuring process/organisational change would be a plus
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav by sending in your CV to GY@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: GY/14691
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1112888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.