Located in Stamford, Connecticut, our client is a leading Financial Services firm, looking for an experienced Regional HR Business Partner to join their team.
• Strategic, advisory position, with one direct report.
• Well respected global firm (Headquarters in London)
• Full time, permanent position
This exciting new role will see you be the HR Lead for the region. With the aid of an HR Administrator, you will use your HR knowledge and experience to proactively partner with business line leaders, employees and the global HR team to provide strategic support and advice throughout the region. As a true business partner, you will consult and deliver across the full range of HR services in order to enhance the capability of the organization including: strategic business partnering, recruitment, employee relations, learning & development and compensation.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background from smaller reputable, international finance firms. We are also looking for an individual who is comfortable in rolling their sleeves up to drive HR Operational excellence. They should have a high level of business acumen who is able to see potential issues before they arise and find alternative long term solutions. In addition, we are also looking for:
• A minimum of 8 years relevant Human Resources Business Partner experience; preferably within smaller global financial service firms
• Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross functional and regional relationships
• Able to execute and work independently and effectively under deadlines
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree