Malaysia, Commerce & Industry
A cutting edge online company with a strong foothold in the Asia Pacific region is looking for a resourceful and client focused learning and development professional to join them as Regional L&D Manager
- Newly created start up role
- High growth company, currently experiencing a continued phase of growth in Asia
- Innovative and fast paced working environment
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of competency training, coming up with solutions for Asia, while defining the L&D strategy. With support from the Group HR team, you will leverage on the L&D curriculum to define roadmaps which included eLearning requirements. At the same time, you will develop and deliver targeted soft skill training programs to develop employee skillsets. As this is an individual contributor role you will have full responsibility for all aspects of learning and development from design and delivery of training, to updating of training materials, management of training vendors, reporting of L&D statistics, and management of the training budget.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in developing and implementing learning and development strategies aligned to business strategies and will be able to build strong relationships with the business. You should be able to deal with ambiguity and navigate a heavily matrixed organisation and have experience leveraging technology to deliver L&D solutions. You should also possess strong influencing and organisation skills, managing a variety of projects and priorities. Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum eight years’ learning and development experience, with previous experience establishing a L&D function plus
- Strong experience delivering training to a diverse audience
- Effective communication skills with strong fluency in written and spoken English; fluency in another Asian language is preferred but not essential
For further details, please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send your details to me at email@example.com and quote Job Code VR/ 12598.
Registration Number: R1104323
EA License Number:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.