Due to the recent expansion of the business in the region our client is seeking a L&D professional to join their growing team. My client has a young and fast paced environment and this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready for the next step in their career.
- Fast-paced work environment
- New role with regional coverage
- Independent contributor role
Reporting to a senior business leader and dotted line to the global L&D leader you will play a key role in establishing the L&D function in the region. Since this is a new role, you will be responsible for conducting a region wide gap analysis, setting up L&D policy and procedure, designing and delivering soft skills as well as leadership training, and working with training providers. You need to have experience working with senior management team on L&D matters. As the business continues to grow you will have the opportunity to grow the APAC L&D team. You will have a minimum of 6 year’s relevant experience gained from fast paced and hands-on work environment. In addition we are looking for:
- Attentive to details, highly organized and be able to meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, communications, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to work independently, proactive, confident, positive mindset with strong dedication to result
- Language fluency in Mandarin and English is a must
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code TH/12549
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.