A global leader in the chemical industry with a strong foothold in the Asia Pacific region is looking for an analytical and meticulous HR professional to join its team as Regional Lead, Total Rewards.
- Global MNC, currently experiencing a continued phase of growth
- Dynamic and fast pace environment
- Regional lead role supporting APAC
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the C&B efforts in the Asia Pacific. He/ she will also participate in regional general HR initiatives as assigned by the VP, HR. He/ she will play an important role in leading projects to align with business objectives and strategy and conduct internal and external salary benchmarking exercise, develop market trends and develop salary increment and variable bonus payment proposal.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizing and analytical skills. He/she shall demonstrate the ability to apply a broad range of knowledge to the day to day administration of C&B function. Prior knowledge of HRIS systems for large scale operations would be ideal.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience with five years in C&B, with prior regional exposure
- Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
- Extremely strong proficiency in Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong belief in a performance- driven, meritocratic culture
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/ 12981.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.