This person will be responsible for coordinating the L&D activities across our Asia Pacific offices.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Assist in the design and implementation of Talent Development programs and to facilitate and close the skills gaps
• Help to identify L&D needs and perform gaps analysis to find out the development requirements across, and work out an annual training plan for the branch to monitor the overall training activities
• To assist to manage the talent management initiatives including the succession planning, talent development to build the talent pipeline
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the regional Head of Learning & Development in co-ordinating training, project planning and budgeting.
• Assist with the preparation of program materials and communications for training.
• Attend and support regional conferences and events.
• Coordinate and liaise with regional teams and external vendors on venue bookings, travel arrangements, equipment set up and logistics.
• Keep track of training attendance and update all regional training records and curriculum database.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 2 – 5 years’ experience within L&D coordination from a multinational legal or professional services firm
• Must be based in Hong Kog with a valid HKID
• Chinese language skills not compulsory but relevant experience is a must
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15642
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.