My client is a leader in the consulting industry and is now looking for a strong payroll professional to join their established team.
• Regional role
• Great project management exposure
• Very good team culture
You will be responsible for the payroll for a small number of countries in APAC. You should provide professional and customer-oriented delivery of payroll services for internal clients. In additional, you should also have experience in providing payroll services related to international mobility and ensure full compliance of local employment and taxation law requirement across Asia. If you have payroll outsourcing and vendor management experience then it would be a plus.
To be successful in this role, you must have solid payroll experience and the ability to work closely with the business.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Minimum of 6 years of payroll experience in a sizeable organization
• Proactive, resilience and strong adaptability to change
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, managerial skills, fast-paced, logical, and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and vendors
• Native Cantonese with excellent command of English
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV to email@example.com.
Job code: TH/13965
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.