- Monthly payroll and benefits calculation, payment process and reconciliation for APAC
- Coordinate with payroll vendors, HR and Group Finance to ensure smooth payroll processing and both international & local payments
- Assist in tax filing, interpret regulatory requirements for employer tax compliance and implication
- Prepare headcount analysis and budget analysis
- Payment and execution of carry interest and statements working closely with Finance
- Respond to enquiries from employees, local regulators / tax authorities, tax advisors / tax agents, auditors and vendors on payroll related issues
- Prepare headcount analysis, budget analysis
- Calculation of final settlement for leavers
- Maintain accuracy of employee data on HR systems and spreadsheets.
- University degree in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Min 10 years’ relevant experience
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15309
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.