• Responsible for payroll administration across the various group entities
• Work with payroll vendors in international offices to ensure payroll processing is done timely and accurately considering local deductions, contributions, tax withholding etc.
• Responsible for processing end-to-end HK office payroll and transiting to outsourced model in the near term:
• Ensure exit payroll factors all employee deductions across all offices
• Administer the payments arising from deferred bonus and accounting thereon across offices
• Ensure confidentiality of payroll information
• Understand job descriptions and facilitate compensation and benefits research to define benchmarks
• Provide information to insurance to ensure coverage across various policies
• Prepare/Assist in year-end comp letters to employees as appropriate
Group reporting, Accounting & Budgeting
• Accounting for HK office payroll in entity’s books accurately
• Provide journals for accounting monthly payroll to the outsourced service providers at international offices and ensure appropriate accounting of payroll
• Deferred bonus tracking and accounting
• Accounting for Staff leverage loans and interest
• Processing group company’s fund related investments and maintaining fair value related accounting for the investments.
• Provide cash flow forecasts for payroll payments on a monthly basis to Group accounting
• Process payment instructions for group holding companies and keeping track of investment portfolio and returns
• Prepare group level consolidation for certain reports for senior management
• Minimal 10 years of payroll experience with increasing responsibilities
• Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and C&B best practices, CPA qualification preferred
• Familiarity with payroll practices and regulatory requirement in relevant jurisdictions is a must
• Prior experience with alternative asset manager strongly preferred
• Must be trusted guardian of confidential information
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15878
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.