Our client is a market leader in its industry and is expanding quickly in the region. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and results driven recruitment professional to join their team.
• Regional coverage
• Fantastic opportunity to partner closely with the business in the region
• International office environment
Reporting to the Regional Talent Acquisition Director, you will be responsible for managing junior to senior level hires across 5 locations in the region. You will need to work closely with business leaders to guide and assist them, translate workforce planning of each business unit into recruitment strategies to implement in a creative and cost-effective timely manner in the recruitment function. This is an independent contributor role so you need to be hands on as well as have the ability to be strategic. In additional, you will play a key role in campus recruitment. To be successful in this role, you need to have worked in a fast paced environment and be proactive.
We are also looking for:
• Strong direct sourcing experience
• Excellent track record in guiding and influencing the business
• Native mandarin speaker with outstanding communication skills in English. Cantonese would be advantageous
• Minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience
For further details please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code HM/13948
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.