Our client, a market leader in it’s industry, is seeking an HR Generalist to take on a key role in their team.
• New regional role
• Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
• Great management exposure
As part of an established HR team, you will be involved in all areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key role in manpower planning, Talent Management, engagement and Training. There is an experienced recruiter and a C&B professional so you won’t need to hands on in these two areas. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with a minimum of 4 year’s of relevant experience gained retail or FMCG.
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable in business partnering with the senior management team.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• At least 4 years of relevant HR Generalist experience, particularly in Talent Management
• The ability to be hands-on
• Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• A detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated individual
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.