A global software company is looking for an experienced and hands on Senior Human Resources Business Partner –
• Provide regional HR support to the business leaders
• Consult with business leaders on areas such as employee engagement, retention and attrition
• Strategize with the leadership team to align on workforce planning including on boarding retention, training and career pathing
• Collaborate with business leaders to develop and maintain a consistent talent review process and identify career development plans for high performers
As an experienced HRBP you will partner with the regional business leaders to provide HR guidance and support for all employee and people related processes in the region as well as drive strategic programmes and organizational and leadership development.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on as well as strategic is essential as well as a proven track record of establishing interpersonal relationships with all levels in a multicultural environment. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• 10 – 15 years of HR Manager or HR Business Partner experience
• Proven ability to work in a heavily matrixed environment with global teams
• Experience of working in a high growth company preferred
• Proven ability to influence various levels of leadership without direct authority
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – FW/14322.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.