Our client is leading global management consulting firm looking for an experienced Human Resource Specialist to join their team in the Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
• Well Established organisation
• Fast and dynamic environment
• Regional Exposure
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager based in Singapore, this role has dual responsibilities focusing on recruitment for South East Asia and Singapore HR operations. You will oversee the execution and administration of operational and transactional HR activities for SEA locations including Human Capital planning, immigration management, and benefits management
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Maintain up-to-date HR data in HRIS (Peoplesoft)
• Manage employee relations, which includes providing coaching and mentoring guidance
• Manage HR Service vendors to ensure seamless delivery of service in support of business
• Take on SEA wide special projects from time to time and lead to seamless execution within timelines
• Manage end-to-end recruitment process for South East Asia
• Core HR Operations responsibilities includes performance management, compensation and benefits, professional development, employee relations.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related discipline from a recognized university
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in HR in an MNC / Professional Services environment
• Strong knowledge of Singapore labour laws & employment practices in SEA region
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
• Written and spoken fluency in one or more of ASEAN languages like Mandarin, Indonesian Bahasa and/or Melayu Mandarin an advantage but not essential
• International mindset, with experience of managing international stakeholders
For further details please contact Hazel Kok at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference quoting reference – HK/15451
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.