We are partnering with a renowned global management consulting firm as they expand their headcount and their business offering across the region. The role is not Talent Acquisition but sits in between the business and Talent Acquisition focusing on talent/career development and workforce planning. You will get to work in a collaborative and dynamic work environment with good regional exposure.
You will be working closely with the partners, directors, and HR team in the company to optimize the workforce which directly impacts profitability.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Have a good understanding of upcoming projects and workforce planning
- Work closely with partner and directors to ensure that the skills set are balance across teams.
- Understand the consultants’ development needs and match the available opportunities that suits their career aspiration
- Regular communication with the stakeholders to get up to date information on the project pipeline and business development needs
- Participate in regular Career Development meetings
- Continuous contribution towards improving processes and efficiency of the function
Ideally, you will need a minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience in the preferably in the management consultancy space. In order to excel in this role, you should have strong stakeholder management skills, an eye for details and have an excellent communication skills. In addition, you will have the following:
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional organizational and process management skills
- Skilled in Confident in using Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel reporting
For further details please contact Ryan Teo by sending in your CV to RT@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: RT/16597
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R21103235
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.