Apply your expertise in talent management within a progressive organisation that is also a market leader in its sector. Looking after a regional client portfolio, you will be the go-to person for all matters related to engagement, development and succession planning:
- Play a pivotal role in the regional people agenda
- Design and drive succession planning strategies across the region
- High visibility with leadership team
This company is growing from strength to strength and is a brand known for its award-winning HR practices. As such the bar is high in terms of what is expected from this position. You must have demonstrable expertise in effective and forward-looking talent management practices. You will own the succession planning and leadership development piece for the region from end-to-end. A willingness to “get your hands dirty” is therefore as important as strategic acumen.
This company offers a fast-paced culture with a mature HR organisation. The expectation is therefore for a proactive, commercially-minded HR partner who interfaces credibly at at C-level.
The ideal candidate is:
- University degree educated, preferably in HR or a business related subject, postgraduates and MBAs preferred
- Around 10 years’ relevant HR experience with a technical focus on talent development and/or leadership development
- Culturally suited to a fast-paced, diverse environment with solid APAC experience
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organisation and have demonstrated experience working with senior management as a trusted advisor
- Commercially astute and results driven
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting TS/12884
Tamara Sigerhall, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.