A global manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Regional Total Rewards Leader –
- Build strong relationships with management in the region
- Identify challenges and plan appropriate compensation solutions
- Design local compensation & benefits programs
- Participate in the design and annual review of sales incentive plans
Reporting to the Global VP for Compensation & Benefits you will be responsible for covering APAC including India and China. Consult on compensation & benefits issues in the region to ensure they are market competitive and align to budgetary guidelines.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- 10 plus years of global or regional compensation and benefits analysis, design, and administration experience
- Leadership experience as this position manages a small team
- Ability to analyse statistical data and develop recommendations for presentation to the leadership team
- Strong communication and consulting skills
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – fw/14239.