A leading Relocation Services Provider is looking to hire a Relocation Account Manager to be based out of their corporate headquarters in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Well-respected Relocation Services Provider
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Client-facing opportunity
As the Relocation Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of senior level client relationships for the business. You will also be tasked with direct client contact in order to achieve a number of client deliverables. You will also serve as the single point of coordination for the client company and key service partners as well. You will also be responsible for providing guidance to assignees as well as play the role as the subject matter expert on all matters related to the relocation process.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working with another Relocation Services Provider. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for liaising with senior leadership across the business as well as coordinating the various needs of the client. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
- At least 5+ years of Relocation/Global Mobility experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/12678.