We are looking for an ambitious & motivated individual to join a fast-growing relocation company based in Reading.
The right candidate will be working closely with the Senior Relocation Advisor on a complex accounting with 18 policies in place. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and process driven. You will build a productive working relationship with internal stakeholders, external clients and agent partners. You will also act as a Case Manager and handle full caseloads of relocations. This is a challenging opportunity for candidates who is looking for a step up in their career and a professional growth within a young and fast-growing company.
The ideal candidate should at least 3-year experience of working for a relocation or destination service provider. Candidates with experience in negotiating tenancy would be highly preferred. The company offers a competitive package and a stunning office for the right candidate. Drop me your CV now if you would like to join a company that value their employees!
- To deliver services according to best practice and comply with agreed KPI’s
- To build productive working relationships with internal stakeholders, external clients and agent partners
- To act as a Case Manager handling full caseloads of relocations, ensuring the successful delivery of a broad range of destination and services
- To provide tenancy negotiations on behalf of our clients and their employees
- To co-coordinate the employees move into the chosen property, including check in, settling in services and bespoke services which may be unique to the assignee
- To continuously build and enhance relationships with both the client and the assignee
- To ensure the client is kept fully up to date with all key points.
- To maintain accurate records using our in-house case management system
- Ad-hoc duties and projects to meet the needs of the business
- At least 3-year experience of working for a relocation / destination service provider
- Experienced of tenancy negotiator with excellent negotiating skills
- An ability to understand and pre-empt client requir5ements
- Experience of having been relocated would be a big plus but not essential
- Passionate about providing good customer service and willing to go the extra mile
- Thrives under pressure and wants a challenge
- Flexible and organized individual with a genuine desire to learn, progress and deliver
- An keen eye for detail and process driven
For further details please contact Genie Shi at email@example.com.