Our client, a well-regarded relocation management company, is looking for a Relocation Consultant based in Frankfurt. As one of the key members of the team, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the end-to-end assignment process with high standard of service and consistency.
The right candidate will be working with various clients giving them professional knowledge of products and service. You will be proactively looking for opportunities to solve customer’s concerns and identifying opportunities for enhancement to current client processes. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for further develop with a well-established company professionally and personally.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3-years of experience in a relocation / destination services provider. You should have excellent local knowledge particularly in regards to housing, education and local amenities. You should have the ability to manage multiple tasks in given time restraints and budget. My client offers a competitive package to the right candidate along with attractive benefits and friendly working environment. If you are ready to work in Frankfurt, send me your CV now!
- Manage the end-to-end process of international assignment
- Build relationship with clients, assignees and their families
- Demonstrate sound destination knowledge
- Proactively maintain communication with assignee and client throughout assignment life cycle
- Liaise with the Education team as needed, confirming clients' authorisation for school search programme
- Provide settling in assistance as reasonably required
- Coordinate departures and dilapidations process
- Ongoing advice and support on tenancy management issues
- To highlight to the manager any cost overruns and act accordingly
- To ensure any suitable issues are promptly escalated where appropriate to ensure corrective action can be taken
- Ensure all data in Helix is correct so clients can run reports via the extranet.
- 3 years of experience in a relocation / destination services provider
- Fluent English and German
- Ability to maintain good relationship and build up trust with internal & external partners
- Self-motivated with excellent time management
- Strong “can-do” attitude, adaptability and reliability
- Excellent verbal & numerical reasoning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent local knowledge particularly in regards to housing, education and local amenities
- Working knowledge of using an in-house database
For further details please contact Genie Shi at firstname.lastname@example.org.