A leading Relocation Management Company is looking to hire a Relocation Consultant to support their growing business based out of their office in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- Globally known business
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Strong career prospects based on success
As the Relocation Consultant you will be tasked with handling all facets of both the domestic and international relocation process. You will serve as the single point of coordination for the client company, various service partners and each assignee that you are responsible for, and will ultimately be tasked with communicating and delivering the entire relocation process.
You must have a flexible and adaptable personality style, as you will be constantly required to communicate changes and modifications as it relates to various client programs. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects and caseload’s. In addition you must have:
- At least 2+ years’ experience working within the Global Mobility/Relocation industry
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com