Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join their team in Manchester
Location: Manchester, England, UK
Reporting to: Resourcing Manager
The purpose of the Resourcing Advisor role is to work with the UK Resourcing team to facilitate business services and non-qualified recruitment for the firm across the UK offices.
- Proactively work with the Resourcing Manager to assist in developing a tailored resourcing solution adhering to fair selection policies and accessible to all.
- Support in the recruitment of business services and legal support staff ensuring the recruitment of the best candidates who are suitably qualified and experienced and will bring a good knowledge of their area and new skills to the firm.
- Provide recruitment advice and regular feedback to Line Managers regarding their resourcing needs, identifying and escalating any issues to the Resourcing Manager.
- Responsible for adherence to the firm's recruitment procedure including (but not limited to) recruitment requisition sign-off, production of up to date job descriptions, salary benchmarking, and guidance with regard to interview questions and assessments, prior to the commencement of any recruitment.
- Work collaboratively with the wider resourcing team and/or the wider HR team to help develop the recruitment strategy for the departments.
- Coordinate the recruitment of temporary workers and act as a point of contact for the duration of their contract. Work with recruitment agencies to ensure the firm’s terms and conditions are understood and followed.
- Ensure all recruitment, new joiner and on-boarding documentation is completed in a timely and efficient manner
Skills, Education & Experience Required:
- Proven in-house experience, ideally gained within the legal or professional services sector.
- Strong interviewing skills/experience ensuring fair selection and best practice methods.
- Ability to partner, advise and influence stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT administration with previous experience using an ATS (applicant tracking system) and Excel.
- Good data and analytic knowledge
- Highly organised and a good planner with an ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Uche Soile at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.