Our client is one of the largest corporations in its industry and with a long and successful track record. They are now looking for a Retirement Benefits Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-minded benefits consultant individual to join established HR team.
- Great career development opportunity
- APAC coverage
- Opportunity to work with businesses which operate in different industries
You will play a key part in supporting and administering retirement benefits administration solution, in a quality and efficient manner to internal clients around the world. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has strong retirement experience and is now looking for more client and diversified industry exposure. The successful candidate needs to be solution minded and is able to build good working relations across the organization.
In addition we are also looking for:
- 8 years of relevant experience from a consultancy environment or in-house
- Fluent English and Cantonese is a must and fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and project management skills
- Someone who is detail-oriented and sensible with numbers
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GK/15193
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.