Our client is a global investment management business looking to hire a Reward Manager / Senior Manager
- Location: Flexible between London, Surrey and home office
- Reports To: Head of Reward, Global Asset Management
The Reward function has a strategic role influencing the satisfaction of employees, the performance, productivity and overall costs and expenses of the organisation, ensuring that the remuneration strategy supports the business strategy for Financial Services.
Purpose of the Role
This is a newly created role to support the reward leadership team, HR partners and senior business leads to implement reward policies and procedures that meet business requirements that is aligned with the long-term business strategy and plan. The successful candidate will be a core member of a specialist Global Reward team and focus on delivery of reward strategy for the alternatives asset class which is an integral a part of the Asset Management business and a priority growth area.
- Managing the operational aspects of Carry and Co-investment schemes set-up
- Tracking and reporting of carry structures and exploring effective long-term solutions
- Assisting in the set-up of up new carry schemes and review carry proposals with Head of Reward
- Supporting the communication of carry awards and payment of distributions as appropriate
- Assisting in year-end review process for asset management business, coordinating the salary, bonus and LTIP review discussions
- Leading on external market competitive benchmarking reviews for asset management
- Supporting in the preparation of new hire proposals and promotions process
- Build relationship with finance and legal teams to work closely on aspects relating to carried interest plan management
- Collaborating with global reward team on wider group wide initiatives and projects
- Designing and leading reward analytics capability for asset management (interplay between reward and business KPI’s like Revenue, AUM, net sales, performance fee etc.)
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Demonstrable experience in Alternatives reward practice with specific focus on carried interest plan operational experience at firms with UK / Global remit
- Ability to think strategically with considerations for future sustainability.
- Solid operational experience to recognise multiple downstream impact of key reward decisions.
- Demonstrable success at managing reward projects / initiatives
- Ability to work across geographical and functional boundaries, strong influencing skills and ability to work across levels within the organisation
- Strong skills in operational planning, administration and proven, successful stakeholder management, at all levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for numbers - ability to manipulate data and work with complex assumptions
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, able to meet tight deadlines. Ability to operate independently with little supervision.
- Excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
We are ideally looking for someone within the financial or professional services sector.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference : KH/16162
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.