This is a new role in which the role holder will assist the Group Human Capital Director in developing and delivering a global reward strategy. You will ensure that reward and recognition within the company re-enforces the corporate values and delivers employee engagement, together with protecting profit through appropriate financial controls.
- Contribute to the design and development of the reward strategy, ensuring that policy and practice is aligned to the business and people strategies.
- Lead on the design and implementation of new and existing reward programmes and initiatives providing advice and direction to senior management and the HR team.
- Develop a set of Reward KPIs and monitor adherence.
- Through internal and external networking look to continually improve reward policies and practices, building on best practice and maintaining Reward as a centre of expertise. Act as a champion of brand values and people principles.
- Provide a pragmatic, customer focused, creative and commercially grounded reward service.
- Provide support and advice to staff, employees, managers, HR teams on all compensation matters.
- Keep informed of new trends and developments in compensation and benefits
- Manage key external partner relationships at a senior level, continually driving enhanced value from all contracts and ensuring a quality service is delivered to the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with Reward policies and processes across the whole business.
- Assist with Reward matters for overseas workers.
- Provide accurate and timely reports and analysis as required by the Board and Group Human Capital Director.
- Support the drafting and presentation of Board and REMCO papers.
- Keep up to date with new Reward initiatives, offering and methodologies.
- Manage and maintain the Staff Pay & Grading Structure (and potentially the Operative one in the future), encompassing job evaluation, job grading and job families, and pay ranges.
- Undertake market analysis and benchmarking to ensure correct levels of pay and other benefits.
- Manage and administer the annual staff pay review process and ensure adherence to timescales.
- Implement a Total Reward Statement as part of the annual pay reviews.
- Consolidate and continually improve the Company’s flexible benefits.
- Manage and administer all bonus schemes for the business – staff scheme, senior managers’ scheme, and LTIP.
- Any other activities or special projects as required by the Group Human Capital Director.
The successful applicant will have a professional background as either a Reward Specialist or HR Generalist with Reward responsibilities.
- Previous track record of delivering reward strategies in a complex environment incorporating a broad range of reward issues.
- Experience of working with a Pay & Grading Structure.
- Experience of working with HRI systems
- Experience of influencing at a senior management and board level.
- Experience of managing external suppliers.
- Experience of developing key internal and external relationships.