Our client, a global reach Management Consulting firm is looking for a Rewards Analyst to join their Financial Services / Private Banking team.
- Deliver high quality and effective Rewards solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to work comfortably with and initiate remuneration surveys,check data integrity, build relationships and liaise with both external clients and internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Financial Services with at least 2 years in wealth management, private banking sector or consulting space working on compensation and benefits.
In addition, you will have the following:
- University educated, preferably with a degree in Economics, Mathematics or Finance and Accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and proven client or account management skills
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job code.
Job Code HK/15231
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.