My client is one of the world’s largest provider of multi-service HR services and they are looking for a result driven rewards consultant to join their established consulting team which has a very strong network in the financial industry.
• Great career development opportunity
• Rewards best practice
• Great team work structure
Reporting to a seasoned rewards consultant you will be responsible for rewards survey across all levels, play a key role in assessing staffing levels and organizational structure with leading global financial institutions. You will have great client management exposure.
The successful candidate will need to have strong data analytics skills and have good client relationship management skills. You are a person with great interpersonal skills and able to build good working relations across the organization as well as with clients. Ideally, if you will come from a management consulting background but this is not a must. If you are an HR professional from the financial industry then my client would be interested in speaking with you.
In addition we are also looking for:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience either in a consultancy or corporate environment
• Fluent English and Cantonese is a must and fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and project management skills
For candidates with less experience they will be considered for an Analyst role.