Our client has amazing plans for the future and as part of their growth they are looking for a solid professional, personable Reward Specialist.
The Rewards Specialist / Manager will look at synchronising the Middle East and Africa compensation and benefits with the rest of the Group’s strategy. They will be tasked with creating and maintaining a rewards system for the MENA region in line with the global rewards policies and guidelines.
They must have experience in designing, delivering and communicating grading structures, launching projects and evaluating and assessing positions and salaries.
The Rewards Specialist will be expected to manage salary reviews, medical policies, manage external suppliers and provide piers with external market intelligence provided. The person will need to have good stakeholder management skills and be able to push-back as well as implement good ideas. In addition, the client is also looking someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business or HR.
- 3-7 years’ experience in compensation and benefits, with a sound knowledge of best practices across all aspects of reward management.
- A proven experience in structuring and delivering tailor made compensation packages.
- Result-oriented mindset, strong project management skills and an analytical outlook.
- Hay Job Evaluation certificate which would be an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English (a must) and Arabic (desirable).