A well regarded global asset management company in Asia is looking a confident and highly motivated to join the Singapore team.
• Leading Asset Manager in Asia
• Great opportunity working with senior leaders
• Be part of a dynamic team
You will be supporting the successful implementation of the annual regional compensation review process covering salary review, annual incentive pay-out and performance management. In addition to that, you will collaborate with various internal stakeholders and act as point of liaison for the local country HRD’s on matters relating to the compensation review process. You will also be required to provide additional ad hoc analytical support to the regional HR team when required.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skill. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in reward role and exposure to regional or global capacity.
In addition, you will have the following:
• Experience supporting key reward processes including annual salary reviews, annual incentive pay-out cycles
• Strong analytical skills and be familiar with Excel
• Experience working with Workday will be a plus
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15505
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.