• Newly created South East Asia roles for this global tech giant to spearhead and lead their bid to disrupt and challenge the Cloud infrastructure market across the Region. We are looking for an experienced and driven Business Development Tech/Cloud leader and innovator, able to drive new business, along with the ability to bridge the gap between key business objectives and solutions, which incorporate organizational, technical, and operational differentiators.
• Demonstrate your experience in, and applying your ability to promote the firm as a , preferred partner, accelerating solutions to clients Hybrid Cloud and complex Multi-Cloud topologies – apply innovation, co-creation, collaboration, and business knowledge
• Originate, develop, and mature complex opportunities
• Be the in-country Thought Leader, developing and presenting your business and technical insights to generate client interest
• Ability to assess the client’s business problems, and help to explore the underlying opportunities
Job Qualifications & Experience:
• Educated to degree level / Masters and/or MBA preferable
• Ability to demonstrate a strong and proven track record within Cloud Infrastructure/Solutions strategy and sales sector through well established relationships
• An exceptional communicator able to successfully grow and farm strong C-Suite/Key Stakeholder relationships within heavily matrixed organizations
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell by sending in your CV email@example.com
Job Code: FSD/15565
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.