Exciting opportunity to join this pioneer Management Consulting business looking to hire an exceptional HR/Transformation Management Consulting professional with the ability to raise the barr in the firm’s ability to deliver exceptional and sustainable transformational impact across projects and experience excellence within the Consulting Teams across the SEA.
• Initiate strategic initiatives from conception to adoption across the SEA businesses including creating key leadership communications; strategic People communications across the whole business
• Identify, manage, facilitate, coach and track teams and individuals to ensure their roles and projects are supported/enabled to execute the transformational change envisaged
• Work closely with Regional and Global leadership in the delivery of development and promotion of integrating and maximising the effectiveness of ‘best in class’ project teams across SEA
• Bachelor’s degree at minimum, Masters and/or MBA preferred
• Ideally a background in Consulting
• Strong and stable presence, along with excellent communications, analytical & problem solving skills
• Sound judgment, with a collaborative style
• Demonstrate excellent project management skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell by sending in your CV email@example.com
Job Code: FSD/15574
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.