A reputable Fortune 500 company is looking to hire a Compensation Analyst to assist with Executive Compensation.
- High performing and growing organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Located in Greenwich, CT (Relocation provided for an exceptional candidate)
You will support the Compensation team in a variety of analytical tasks, providing support in the design of executive compensation structures for the company’s executive officers and senior management, as well as managing company policies and procedures with respect to long-term incentive (LTI) awards. You will also conduct executive benchmarking, research competitor proxy statements, assist with the creation and distribution of all compensation related material, provide analysis of executive compliance with stock ownership policies, and maintain inventory and records of executive employee agreements.
The ideal candidate is a natural go-getter and able to work with limited direction in an organized and professional manner. You should be an “Excel Whiz”, pride yourself on attention to detail and analytical skills. Given the fast-paced and changing environment, this person must be able to adapt and prioritize their workload accordingly. In addition, this person should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Availability to work extended hours, which may include weekends; occasional domestic and international travel required
For further information please contact Alison Maclurkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/14050 #LI-AM1