Our client is a world-leading private investment company with assets of US$120bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. They are seek a Senior Associate, Benefits and Payroll Administrator to join the U.S. Corporate Finance team, which consists of 6 individuals based in the New York office.
- One of the largest European-headquartered private equity funds
- Reports to the COO/CFO
- Role will support New York and San Francisco offices
The successful candidate will monitor U.S. third party payroll administrator. They will also reconcile and maintain data (compensation accruals, recruitment fee accruals, time off accruals, budgets for the company/ by team…). This person should evaluate and explain U.S. benefits to prospective and current employees (401(k) match, safe harbor, profit share, health…) as well as ensure U.S. compliance for all new comers and existing employees. This person will also monitor U.S. immigration and liaise with immigration lawyers to ensure foreigners have proper authorization to work in the US for permanent and temporary workers.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field (financial services experience is a plus)
- Bachelor degree
- Familiarity with working with a dynamic team and across cultures
- Drive for results, teachable, always delivers high quality work
- Organized and motivated
- Strong analytical mindset
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code RJ/16410
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.