Our client is a leading global law firm looking for a Senior Graduate Recruitment Marketing Advisor to cover a maternity leave. The role is a 9 months fixed-term contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing, developing and delivering an effective and integrated graduate attraction strategy to ensure that the firm attracts a wide range of candidates of the highest quality, that the firm is promoted as an employer of choice and that the firm's recruitment brand is delivered consistently at all target universities, through all in-house events and through all marketing materials.
The Recruitment Marketing Senior Advisor plays a key, strategic role in building and maintaining links outside the firm with university careers services, law faculties, student law and non-law societies, marketing agencies and media providers, diversity and widening participation organisations and schools.
- Assisting with developing and overseeing all aspects of the firm’s university liaison
- Assisting with the overall management of the graduate recruitment marketing campaign, alongside the Recruitment Manager –Trainees
- Assisting with the development of Hogan Lovells’ widening access activities and build links with partner organisations involved in hosting and facilitating diversity events.
- Supervising the recruitment marketing events administrator based in the Global Business Service Centre (GBSC)
- Conducting situational interviews and assessing the group exercise for vacation scheme and training contract interviews
- As needed, helping to facilitate 'wash up' meetings with assessors following assessment days
- Strong team player and experience of supervision of more junior team members
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of the UK education system
- Knowledge of marketing and promotions/business development
- Experience and understanding of high volume event planning and organisation.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org #AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.