Our client, a major global financial services organisation, is seeking a knowledgeable and fast-paced reward expert to manage compensation for their regional asset management business.
• Reputable international organisation
• Regional role with dedicated asset management coverage
• Partnership with senior business leaders
Reporting to the APAC Head of C&B, you will lead the compensation programme for the asset management business across APAC. This will include managing the annual salary review and bonus cycle, new hire approvals, market benchmarking & grading and long-term incentives. You will liaise with senior business stakeholders, advising them on incentivising their employees, and deal with ad hoc projects. This is a compensation-only role; benefits are handled by a different team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced reward professional with sound knowledge of best practices in compensation. They will be data-savvy, and also comfortable liaising with senior business stakeholders around the region.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least eight years of prior compensation experience
• Experience in the financial services sector; asset management coverage is advantageous but not essential
• Fluent written and spoken English, with additional Asian languages an advantage
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Phillip Welburn on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: PW/15415
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.