A global consulting company is looking for an experienced HR professional to join as a consultant for the talent team within their human resources consulting practice -
- Exposure to client assignments across multiple industries
- Work across a broad range of consulting projects including employee engagement surveys, competency framework design, performance management, career management, assessment and workforce analytics
- Analysis human resources and business processes and make recommendations and improvements
You will be responsible for leading or participating in providing consultative services on large complex projects. As well as this you will lead small to medium sized projects with a team of project analysts taking responsibility for overall project success.
You will be university educated with proven experience in HR and Talent Management. You will have the ability to deal with ambiguity, learn rapidly and be responsive to evolving needs of clients. In addition to strong problem solving skills you will have the following –
- 5 – 10 years of HR experience
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and networks
- Be comfortable presenting to a large audience, as well as senior leaders of client organisations
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise multiple projects while working to defined deadlines
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – FW/13239.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.