Based in Hong Kong, our client is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant in the area of Reward Consulting for Hong Kong and Greater China.
• Leading international consulting firm
• Client-facing role
• Hong Kong and Greater China focus
You would be responsible for developing and maintaining key accounts and trusted client relationships at senior levels and serve as a trusted advisor in Rewards consulting. You would drive multi-solution sales and achieve revenue targets, lead and deliver rewards projects such as job analysis and evaluation, grading and compensation structure design, variable pay plan design and sales incentive design. You would attend client meetings and marketing events and develop leads and proposals. You would also lead and execute internal projects around data analysis, research, content development and market assessment. In addition, you would also coach and mentor associates and provide support in terms of content, project management and team management.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to maintain strong relationships with clients and manage projects in a timely manner using sound subject matter expertise.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum 10 years of HR experience with 6-8 years in Rewards in an MNC and degree qualified
• Executive Compensation and sales incentive design experience and Hong Kong and Greater China experience would be a strong advantage
• Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Proactive, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, leadership skills, strong time management, project management skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.