Due to continued growth, a global management consultancy with an extensive portfolio of clients is looking for a Consultant with experience in Total Rewards and Executive Compensation to join their Rewards consultancy practice.
• Manage and drive client projects at a strategic level
• Develop and provide value-adding rewards solutions
• High visibility exciting role with exceptional growth potential across the region
This position requires a lateral thinker with exceptional project management and communication skills. You will be responsible for conceptualising, designing, and delivering creative total rewards, executive compensation and incentives solutions for clients. The projects that you work on will allow you to interact directly with the senior management team of the clients and implement strategies that will affect their business objectives. Strong technical expertise coupled with high EQ will be absolutely crucial.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring with them drive and thirst to join a fast-moving and growing environment. You should be comfortable in participating in sales pitch and business development activities. An established career track record plus experience in rewards or executive compensation within large organisations is advantageous. As this role deals with the leadership team, you must possess confident communication skills.
• Degree holder with a minimum of five years of compensation, total rewards, or executive remuneration experience
• Experience in developing, facilitating and delivering client projects
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to maintain and build client relationships
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu by sending me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Job Code JX/14022
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only