This global independent investment banking advisory firm is seeking a Senior Corporate Recruiter to support the company's growing recruiting function.
- Top revenue grossing independent investment banking advisory firms
- Fast growing firm with small, high-end boutique approach
- Individual contributing role with ability to build new strategies in recruiting team
This person will lead full lifecycle recruitment for an innovative and boutique investment firm. This individual will partner with hiring managers to recruit for a variety of roles within the business. They will be expected to source directly, use their network and partner with vendors to bring top talent to the organization. They will manage the full recruitment lifecycle and be relied upon to advise senior managers on recruitment strategy and market trends.
The ideal candidate has experience recruiting within financial services. The Senior Recruiter must also have strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and thoughtful stakeholder management abilities in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
You Must Have:
- 5-7 years’ recruiting experience, ideally in investment banking, financial services, or large tech companies
- High-touch relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code GJK/16635.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.