Our client is a leading law firm dedicated exclusively to immigration services worldwide. They are seeking a Senior Director of Worldwide Talent Development to serve as a strategic human resources leader and be responsible for the content creation, design and delivery of the firm’s training and development programs across the globe.
- Global 100 firm
- Report to Chief People Officer
- Location in any US office – preference for New York/New Jersey (with hybrid remote work)
The ideal candidate will be able to provide strategic and operational leadership to the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of worldwide talent development strategies. This person will analyze current learning programs to ensure they align with business strategy and ensure that programs optimize the firm’s ability to retain top talent, and introduce new programs to support changes to strategic priorities
In Addition You Must Have:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience leading, designing, and implementing learning programs
- Familiarity with Cornerstone LMS would be a distinct advantage
- Top class communication skills with the ability to influence and present at executive level
- Strong project management skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- An excellent collaborator who is equally at home as both a strategist and a ‘do-er’
- Comprehensive knowledge of learning management systems
- Experience working with external vendors
- Experience working within a fast-paced global professional services firm highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code AJ/16110.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.