Senior HR Analyst – New York City
Located in midtown, our client is a growing FinTech firm seeking a Senior HR Analyst with a strong research, HRIS and metrics background to join their growing HR team.
- Fast growing start-up
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Stable and collaborative environment
As an HR Analyst, you will partner with multiple HR CoE departments and external vendors to manage system process improvements and lead on policy and procedure alignments. Expect to act as the subject matter expert around requirements, solutions and configuration changes. You will also utilize various reporting tools, write training materials and produce business documentations.
The ideal candidate is someone who has broad experience with systems integration and talent tracking systems. Expertise in SAP or SuccessFactors will be viewed most preferably. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, global environment and possess outstanding organizational and communication skills.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in an HR or HRIS role
- Bachelor’s degree (HR or Information Systems is preferred)
- Experience in SAP and SuccessFactors preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple demands
For further information please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza at email@example.com. Job Code PKD/15144