Our client is a mid-sized property developer / hotel operator based in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion on global scale, they are currently hiring for a seasoned Senior HR & Admin Manager to join their team.
• Well-established and growing business
• HR & Admin Focus
• Functional Head, Team Supervisory Role
Reporting into the General Manager, you will assume following duties across the HR & Admin arena:
• Manage the daily operations and act as supervisor of the HR team.
• Oversee completion of key administrative HR processes (e.g., staff contracts, holidays, general work permit issues payroll, benefits, relocation management, terminations etc.) to ensure effectiveness and accuracy in implementation and execution.
• Ensure optimal use of HR database across the organisation and the production of HR reports on key HR KPIs and statistics.
• Oversee portfolio of key staff related performance
• Participate and manage directly recruitment for both corporate offices and retail staff
• Develop, manage and implement the training policy and is responsible of the relevant annual budget.
• Manage the appraisal and performance tools in Headquarters and Regional Offices.
• Lead specific HR projects upon request of General Manager
• Provide advice on conflict management.
• Provide counsel on HR perspectives and requirements related to all HR issues to managers and staff.
• Implement HR policy, ensure creative application of HR policy and best practices throughout Regional Offices.
• Support staffing plans, and ensure the staffing needs of the Organization are met on an ongoing basis.
• Supervise administrative support
• Lead office management. Supervise welcome desk, facility management (Insurance, health & safety, parking allocations, moves, etc.)
• Coordinate administrative issues with Regional offices (insurance, moves, …)
The ideal candidate will be degree educated with at least 15+ years HR & Admin experience ideally from hospitality and retail sectors. You will have an international background and experience working in mid-sized organisations; excellent active listening and negotiation skills; competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organisation. Fluency in English and Chines essential for the role and immediate available candidates will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or email@example.com (Job code 13823).
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.