Our client is a Global corporate services organisation searching for a Senior HR Associate to join their Singapore team on a 6 months contract.
• Newly created role
• Start-up environment
• Diverse work culture
Reporting to the COO, you will be part of the pioneer team to set up the office in Singapore. You are the point of contact for all employees by managing the HR administration and operational processes.
Other responsibilities include:
• Provide advice with respect of HR policy and requirement
• Facilitate resolutions with the team for HR related matters
• Provide support in Talent Acquisition
• Ensure smooth on boarding and off boarding processes
• Continuous improvement on HR policy, process and procedures
• Provide support on HR projects and initiatives
• Assist with budgeting, forecasting and manpower planning across the organisation
• Payroll vendor management
Ideally, you should have 5 to 7 years of HR experience in a fast pace working environment. It is will suit someone who has the desire make a positive difference in a fast pace environment. In addition, you should have the following:
• Degree qualification (preferably in Human Resource) or above
• Proactive and independent individual
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15844
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.