My client is a small, niche, financial services organisation looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to look after its most challenging group of employees. This role would suit a senior level generalist who is comfortable working autonomously and has covered all areas of HR. The role will agree and deliver HR strategy as well as being hands-on due to the small nature of the HR team. Some key projects will be around talent management and development, employee relations and total reward packages.
- Significant generalist HR experience at a hedge fund, private equity firm, asset manager or fintech company
- Experience working across all areas of HR including ER, performance management, compensation, benefits, L&D and recruitment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- CIPD qualified
- Bachelors degree or higher
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.