Our Client is a leading global investment bank looking for Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join their Team.
Location – London, UK
As a market leader, the talent and passion of the company’s employees are critical to their success.
The role reports into the Head of EMEA HR Business Partner for their revenue businesses, which includes Institutional Equities, Fixed Income, Research, Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets and Investment Management. The incumbent will manage a small team, with the team collectively being responsible for partnering with divisions based in London and across the key European jurisdictions. The successful candidate must be able to partner with Centres of Excellence and Talent teams based in London as well as with HR colleagues in other EMEA locations, New York and Asia.
- Act as a Senior Business Partner to key BU stakeholders, engendering credibility and building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Act as a key point of contact to clients, providing guidance and recommendations across the entire suite of HR Business Partnering responsibilities.
- Proactively partner with the business with regards to their resourcing/headcount plan
- Recruitment activities, including identifying and selecting appropriate sources of candidates
- Work with managers and the Compensation team to determine appropriate compensation levels for new hires.
- Manage the recruitment approval process for senior hires with the business unit and the NY HR team.
- Actively market the company’s employment proposition on various ad hoc initiatives and where needed, involved in any specific hiring.
- Advise managers and employees on mobility and international transfer issues as required.
- Working with Corporate Tax, the Visa Team, Compliance and Employment Law on complex transfers
- Advise and coach managers – and more junior members of the HR team -- across a wide range of employee relations issues taking into account best practice, legislative framework and commercial outcome.
- Liaise with in-house Legal advisors & Employee Relations where necessary.
- Identify diversity focus areas and partner with the business to develop and implement their annual diversity plan.
- Manage a seamless promotion process for senior promotion levels
- Implement and coordinate the divisional talent ranking process for the EMEA region.
- Ensure any changes to the cyclical performance evaluation process are introduced and understood by the business
- Work collaboratively with managers, the data team and HR counterparts in NY during the annual Year-End compensation processes.
We Are Also Looking For Someone With
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- CIPD qualification.
- Must have a proven track record in financial services.
- Broad understanding of the Regulatory Remuneration environment.
- Strong client relationship skills with proven ability to influence and persuade clients and colleagues.
- Proven people management skills.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #LI-KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.