Our client, a global market leader in the financial technology space, is seeking a highly experienced, dynamic and knowledgeable HR business partner to manage their HR coverage across APAC.
• Internationally renowned firm
• Regional leadership role
• Strong remuneration prospects
Based in Hong Kong, you will lead HR coverage for APAC, working directly with business leaders both regionally and globally to develop and implement HR strategy. You will manage a number of key projects throughout the region, including, Organisational design, process, change and leadership development.
The successful candidate will be a proven senior HR expert with a background of success in large, complex multinational organisations in the financial or professional services sectors. They will be able to acquire a deep understanding of the business, so as to build rapport with senior leaders and align HR to business strategy. They will possess the ability to work with various remote reporting lines.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 10 years of prior HR experience, including extensive change projects.
• Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity
• Excellent written and spoken English; additional Asian languages are a plus
• M&A experience is advantageous
For more information, or to apply, please contact Phillip Welburn on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: PW/13813
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.