We have been retained by a Global Conglomerate as they are looking for an experienced Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join their team in Mumbai. The successful candidate will:
• Provide direction and expertise on key HR issues across India
• Manage and work closely with the team for successful execution of HR projects
• Use strategic thinking and be able to execute HR plans tied to BU strategy
• Identify organizational issues and partner with line managers to mitigate these issues
Reporting to the Managing Director, India you will be responsible for covering India region. You will manage all aspects of talent management as well as drive organizational effectiveness.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills.
In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• 10 years of progressive HR experience including 5 years in a lead role
• Experience working with and supporting multiple senior stakeholders
• Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – GY/15923.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.