Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner
- Location: London
- Reports To: Senior HR Business Partner, Investment Solutions & Services
The primary objective of the role is to act as a business partner to ensure that managers are equipped to deal with people matters appropriately and that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieving desired business outcomes. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior HR Business Partners for Investment Solutions & Services and will provide full range of HR Business Partner support to teams within the Private Assets business. They will work very closely with the other HR Business Partners in the region and globally as well as COE teams to deliver innovative and future driven business focused HR initiatives across the Investment teams.
A particular focus of this role will be to coach and support managers to grow their leadership and management capabilities as we look to embed new leaders into the organisation.
- Work with the Investment Solutions & Services HR team, to translate the business strategy into people focused initiatives, participating in developing and shaping programmes to address business specific needs now and for the future;
- Work closely with the Head of PA and identified business leaders to understand business and talent pressures and support the delivery of goals and strategic build out of the PA business;
Work with managers to understand motivation and retention issues, developing and implementing solutions where issues are identified;
- Provide HR insights and solutions in close communication with global HR and regional HR team, and ensure HR advices and services are consistent with business goals and directions.
- Work with managers to gain insights into opportunities for efficiency improvement on people and structure;
- Analyse data on organisation structure, accountabilities and spans of control to support the business case for redesign
- Coach and advise managers in the optimisation of current team design to improve performance
- Work with Talent Acquisition team and participate in recruitment and selection processes to ensure experienced and skilled talents are brought into the Investment teams;
- In conjunction with the C&B team, undertake market reviews of compensation and work with the business to ensure an efficient management of the year end compensation review process is conducted for Investment teams;
- In conjunction with Talent Development team, work with managers to ensure regular talent discussions take place as part of management meetings, and development plans are in place targeting high potential employees and for talent pipeline;
- Manage complex employee relations issues, engaging with managers promptly to address issues in a timely manner and assist in developing employee communication plans where appropriate. Contribute to and lead the HR components of change management and restructuring initiatives, which may include consultation with groups and individuals;
- Participate as an active member of the HR business partner community to identify and share best practice, which in turn will drive continuous improvement;
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience as a senior human resources professional in an international business environment, preferably in financial services with some experience of private markets.
- A demonstrable knowledge and interest in the investment process, and key industry themes is highly desirable.
- Ability to inspire confidence in others based on integrity, objectivity and fairness.
- Ability to gain confidence and trust of others by demonstrating good judgement, authenticity, and follow- through on commitments.
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with colleagues across regions and functions.
- Demonstrable experience of working on a wide range of HR issues, including employee relations, with a focus on development planning and performance management.
- Can-do attitude, self-driven within a changing and high-pressured environment; commitment to high standards of excellence, demonstrating a drive to succeed in a changing environment
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as HR Analytics tools.
We are ideally looking for someone within the financial or professional services sector.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference :- 16250
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted