Our client is a global investment management firm looking to hire a senior HR Business Partner (Level Associate Director)
The role will work across the HRBPs globally and work in close partnership with the Centre’s of Excellence. You will work closely with leaders to translate business strategy into people focussed initiatives, participating in, developing, and shaping programmes to address business specific needs. A key focus as part of the strategic plan is a focus on Employee Experience, Agile working, Wellbeing, Engagement and D&I. You will partner with the relevant area of expertise to drive a shift in organisational culture, leadership behaviours including managing specific activities. Provide robust HR insights and solutions, in close co-ordination with the Regional, Country and Global HR teams and the Centres of Expertise. Work closely with business leaders to understand business and talent pressures with a view to developing long term and tactical solutions. You will also work closely with the CPO in delivering key messages across the business.
Location: London, Hybrid Working
• Work with business leaders to identify opportunities for efficiency improvement.
• Work with line managers to understand motivation and retention issues in their teams and develop and implement creative workforce strategy solutions.
Performance Management & Compensation:
• In partnership with the C&B team, undertake market reviews of compensation and work with the business to ensure an efficient management of the end of year compensation review process.
• Partner with the Talent Management function and leaders in respect of Talent Culture and Process.Implement the process and embed a culture of regular talent discussions, and development planning including leadership and management ownership of the process. Support talent review processes to build a future pipeline, improve D&I.
• Manage employee relations issues and formal disciplinary or grievance situations in line with the company policy and regulatory requirements.
HR Reports & Projects:
• Develop data-driven people and organizational insights aiding decision making using the People Analytics capabilities of the company.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Significant experience of HR Business Partnering within a complex, multi-national organisation, ideally CIPD qualified. Influences senior managers and builds compelling business cases to support agreed actions.
• Prior senior relationship management experience with high level personal impact skills in a fast paced and demanding environment. Commercially astute; understand key business drivers.
• Proven experience of managing geographically dispersed matrix stakeholders and teams, leading through others and delivering HR solutions which are scalable, globally relevant, and locally executed.
• Ability to gain confidence and trust of others by demonstrating good judgement, authenticity, and follow through on commitments.
• Able to operate at the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Kirstin Hunt at Kh@elliottscotthr.com
Job code: KH/16662
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.