Our client is a global financial services provider looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner.
- Leading Financial services company
- Based in London
- Role reports to Head of HR
In this role you will work closely with the HRBP and Culture teams and will be responsible for leading and delivering the culture strategy and designing and delivering strategic cultural transformation projects across the organisation. The role will have a big focus on Business & Culture Tranformation and Organisational Development.
- Managing the work stream plans for the people work streams of the projects, documenting and tracking the project plan to ensure traction is maintained and delivery achieved
- Implementing policies, guidelines and procedures within the scope of responsibility, reviewing the quality and efficiency
- Creating solutions and delivering key project activity within the programme framework; delivering cultural transformation roadmaps
- Engaging and influencing senior management in relation to project delivery and achievement of objectives; delivering project briefings to senior management via various forums
- Using new and innovative measures to achieve seamless, consistent ad efficient customer journeys and experiences throughout the project
We are ideally looking for for someone with a strong HR experience of operating at a strategic level within a HR function from either blue chip or financial services organisation. You will have a proven experience of managing large scale transformation projects and partnering with multiple senior stakeholders.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.