Our client is a leading financial services provider looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner.
- Based in London
- Role reports to Head of HR
The aim of this role is to manage the delivery of the strategic people agenda. You will work across the HR Function leading a team of Business Partners, working collaboratively with the wider HR function, to identify and deliver people initiatives, ensuring a seamless colleague and therefore customer experience.
- Influencing, designing, implementing and reviewing the people agenda which is aligned to both the business and HR strategy
- Building, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both in HR and the business to understand current HR priorities and associated risks
- Leading and motivating Business Partners, either directly or indirectly to deliver HR solutions across divisions
- Managing relevant Director and Stakeholder relationships, coaching, guiding, advising and sharing feedback
- Acting as the subject matter expert and custodian of knowledge for the general HR environment and draws on support and context from HR Areas of Expertise
- Leading on the HR elements of relevant organisation transformation, ensuring key stakeholders across HR and the business are engaged and informed at all times
We are looking for someone with strong HR Business Partnering experience and proven senior stakeholder management, ideally from blue chip or financial services organisation. Additionally, we are looking for:
- People Management Skills
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to convey complex subject matter in a simple, engaging way
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to deliver a high workload in a pressurised environment
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.