Our client is a leading services provider looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner.
The aim of this role is to manage the delivery of the strategic people agenda. You will work across the HR Function leading a team of Business Partners, working collaboratively with the wider HR function, to identify and deliver people initiatives, ensuring a seamless colleague and therefore customer experience.
- Influencing, designing, implementing and reviewing the people agenda which is aligned to both the business and HR strategy
- Building, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both in HR and the business to understand current HR priorities and associated risks
- Leading and motivating Business Partners, either directly or indirectly to deliver HR solutions across divisions
- Managing relevant Director and Stakeholder relationships, coaching, guiding, advising and sharing feedback
- Acting as the subject matter expert and custodian of knowledge for the general HR environment and draws on support and context from HR Areas of Expertise
- Leading on the HR elements of relevant organisation transformation, ensuring key stakeholders across HR and the business are engaged and informed at all times
- People Management Skills
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to convey complex subject matter in a simple, engaging way
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to deliver a high workload in a pressurised environment
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.